Friday 6 May 2011

Another day another flight :)

The connecting flights link well and I am in fact left with a 1 hour stop over in the Honolulu airport providing the opportunity to have a coffee and complete the local paper crosswords… Travelling AA (American Airlines) across the Pacific to San Francisco turns out to be just a five hour flight (with a 3 hour time difference) - but over what seems to be a limitless ocean!! No turbulence but AA does not provide free food and only accept either credit or debit cards for payment 0_0 Luckily a wonderful American gentleman paid for my salad on his card and I paid him back in cash - so thank you. Descending into the airport at San Francisco I am struck by the level of air pollution clearly visible in the atmosphere - a brownish layer of particulates which I have not seen since China…

No comments:

Post a Comment