Friday 6 May 2011



Continuing towards the Pacific Ocean I walk through a number of small parks (Victorian park, Marine Green and Crissy field) all dotted with statues to a range of, I presume, famous people, but my aim is the Golden Gate bridge in the far, far, FAR distance… the elegant structure is shrouded in mist/haze but as I begin to get nearer it starts to become clearer… however, I do underestimate the distances involved as my tourist map seems to consider all guests have a car!! 0_0 (everything outside the ‘tourist’ area of the map is not to scale!!)… So I soon find out that after several miles of walking that I still have two miles to go (thank you to the cafĂ© staff at Crissy field) before I reach my goal…
but I am distracted away from the bridge by…
what is that large dome? …

No comments:

Post a Comment