Thursday 4 November 2010

I would like to thank two Swedish ladies for their company and the present of a bright PINK Lillo, which I have made fantastic use of over the past few days - It doubles as both a sun bed for the beach and a floating observation post for wildlife at sea.
On my first use of it I wondered at the little scraping noises coming from beneath me until I discovered that I had inadvertently trapped some crabs in their burrows!! It was great to watch them overcome their nerves of this hulking behemoth (me on my Lillo) and start to filter sand for morsels all around me. They are about an inch across, pale silvery white with striped legs. If your patient and do not move you will find the beach comes alive before you… Try it when you come…
Pink Lillo found a new home at the end of my stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment